Now motivational coach Bob Doyle, one of the teachers featured in the film version of The Secret, dispels the misconceptions and myths about the Law of Attraction and offers a practical, easy-to-use program for creating abundance and happiness. Doyle addresses head-on the objections, questions, and comments that many still have about creating abundance to get the things they want in life.
Follow Your Passion, Find Your Power is a down-to-earth, no-hype, motivational approach to take control of your life and get the things you want. Doyle makes it clear that the Law is not a personal development tool you can use the right way or the wrong way; it's a profound statement of how energy works in the universe. It has to do with paying attention, recognizing where you are, and aggressively striving for what you want. It is all about passion, vision, and purpose.
Get clear on your vision for your life, and follow a step-by-step plan to live your life by design. ....read more
COVR Award for Best Book of the Year, 2008
COVR Award for Best Divination System, 2008
“Snow White is the fairest of them all,” says the evil queen’s mirror in Snow White. In Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales, a mirror displays happenings in the realm. The Mirror of Erised in J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter books reveals a person’s deepest desires. The Mirror of Galadrial in J.R.R. Tolkien’s fantasy displays the past, present and possibilities for the future. While these accounts are fictional, the black mirror has been used for developing clairvoyance and divining the future for centuries.
John Nelson has reinterpreted spiritual and metaphysical concepts to make them more accessible to today’s reader. You will learn the origins and history of scrying, how to develop clairvoyant powers and how you can benefit from scrying. Traditional rituals and interpretation are juxtaposed with modern-day psychological explanations. You, too, can have a magic mirror. What will your mirror reflect?
The Magic Mirror comes in a gift box including a book, your own scrying mirror, and a CD with instructions on mastering the ancient art of scrying. Now with a foreword by Barbara Hand Clow, author of The Alchemy of Nine Dimensions.....read more
From the author of the multimillion-copy bestseller Pulling Your Own Strings, positive and practical advice for breaking free from the trap of negative thinking and enjoying life to the fullest.
- If you're plagued by guilt or worry and find yourself unwittingly falling into the same old self-destructive patterns, then you have erroneous zones--whole facets of your approach to life that act as barriers to your success and happiness.
- If you believe that you have no control over your feelings and reactions, you give up the many choices that are available to you. Dyer shows how you can take charge of yourself and manage how much you will let difficult times--and people--affect you.
- If you spend more time worrying what others think than working on what you want and need, you will always be disappointed. Dyer shows that only you can make yourself happy and points the way to true self-reliance.
- If you are still caught up in old labels for yourself and an out-of-date self-image, you cancel out your present potential. Dyer shows how you can break out of the patterns of the post to become fulfilled in the present.
- If you depend upon others for your well-being, you lose yourself. Dyer shows how to take control of your own needs and learn to give and receive love without limits.